H-flex is designed for transportation in 20ft containers of liquids that needs heating for unloading.
It has an advanced technology steam heating at the final destination up to 7 times faster compared to conventional flexitanks.
It is the first and only flexitank in the industry with internal integrated heating system.
Offers direct and efficient heat transmission to the core of the cargo.
Approved by the Container Owners Association and owns Association of American Railroads test certifications.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- E-flex with Surrounding Steam Liner
- Steam heating at the final destination up to 7 times faster compared to conventional flexitanks
- Steam Circulation all around, bottom, core & top surface of the flexitank
- Direct and efficient heat transmission to the entire cargo
- Cost savings
- Energy savings up to 7 times due to efficient heat transmission
- Faster discharge lowering demurrage costs
- Low Residue
- Environmental Friendly
- Elimination of bulkhead to reduce the carbon emission Carbon Foot Print 40% less than conventional flexitanks
- No need for wood, steel, polystyrene or other plastics used as a bulkhead system
- Easy recycling
- Energy and time saving
- Volume: 12,000 to 27,000 litres
- Bottom Valve: Camlock 3’’
- Max steam heat: 130°C
- Max steam pressure: 4bar
- Approved by the Container Owners Association.
- Rail Impact Test 2.38G is 19% higher safety result than the industry standard.
- Food approved raw materials
- Clean room production (a cleanroom is a controlled environment that has a controlled level of contamination)
- Not applicable for hazardous cargos
- pallets underneath the flexitank to increase the heat transmission at the bottom of the flexitank
- optional second valve for circulation of sediment