Reefer Flexitank 20ft (R-flex 20ft) is manufactured with an advanced technology that replaces the bulkheads with integrated harnessing.
Does not require bulkhead, prevents container damages with no sidewall pressure.
With an easy fitting, Reefer Flexitank 20ft is approved by the Container Owners Association and owns Association of American Railroads test certifications.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
R-flex 20ft is designed for commodities that require temperature control and can be shipped into 20′ reefer containers. The payload in 22% higher compared to drums and IBCs.
R-flex 20ft is the first and only flexitank that:
- Does Not require bulkhead
- Does Not require special fitting equipment
- Does Not exert pressure to the side walls of the container
- Has a patented, harnessed, wave breaking design
- Patented bonnet protection around the valve as a secondary security and hygiene
- Dual Flexitank offers the possibility to load two different products with two seperate compartments in a single flexitank
- Fitting by two people very easy
- Relaxed selection criteria, expanding the range of usable containers
- Low Residue
- Environmental Friendly
- Elimination of bulkhead to reduce the carbon emission
- Carbon Foot Print 40% less than conventional flexitanks
- No need for wood, steel, polystyrene or other plastics used as a bulkhead system
- Easy recycling
- Volume: 12,000 to 22,000 liters
- Bottom Valve: Camlock 2’’ or 3’’
- Temperature tolerance: -50°C up to + 70°C
- Multilayer design
- Container Owners Association approved
- Rail Impact Test 2.38G is 19% higher safety result than the industry standard
- Food approved raw materials
- Clean room production (a cleanroom is a controlled environment that has a controlled level of contamination)
- Not suitable for hazardous cargos
- Air release system for liquids that can release gases during shipping
- EVOH – Oxygen Barrier
- Aluminum Aseptic Barrier
- Gamma Sterilization