R-flex 40ft is designed for transportation of liquids in 40ft reefer containers
It is the first and only Monobloc (one piece) flexitank available for 40′ reefer containers.
Door to door logistic service exclusively CMA-CGM reefer fleet, available worldwide.
Patented, robust, wave breaking design providing a stabilized load.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
R-flex 40ft is designed for commodities that require temperature control and can be shipped into 40′ reefer containers.
- The first and only monobloc (one piece) flexitank, with structure harnessed and wave breaking design
- Applicable for all kind of 40ft reefer containers and reefer trucks
- No need to go inside the container to load or discharge, in line with health and safety standards
- Extreme labor cost saving from packaging, filling, handling, empty packaging storage
- No inventory for empty packaging (Drums/Bins/IBCs)
- No rigid bulkhead, does not require special fitting equipment
- No side wall pressure
- Less packaging tara, more volume available for your cargo…
- Low Residue
- Environmental Friendly
- Carbon Foot Print 40% less than road tankers, 90% less than IBC and drums
- Easy recycling
- Volume: 12,000 to 24,000 liters
- Bottom Valve: Camlock 2’’ or 3’’
- Temperature tolerance: -30°C up to + 70°C
- Multilayer design
- Container Owners Association approved
- Rail Impact Test for 40ft containers 2.60G is 30% higher safety result than the industry standard
- Food approved raw materials
- Clean room production (a cleanroom is a controlled environment that has a controlled level of contamination)
- Not suitable for hazardous cargos
- Air release system for liquids that can release gases during shipping
- EVOH – Oxygen Barrier
- Aseptic Barrier
- Gamma Sterilization