T-flex is designed for transportation of liquids in standard truck trailers.
It is the first and only flexitank available for trucks.
Designed with an advanced technology with wave breakers, converting a truck-trailer to a road tanker.
It is also applicable for reefer trucks, 40ft ISO and reefer containers.
T-flex is certified by Dekra Germany according to European Norm EN 12642, which describes the minimum requirements for the strength of vehicle bodies.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- Available for truck-trailers, reefer trucks, 40ft ISO containers and 40ft reefer containers.
- Easy fitting by two people
- Patented, robust, wave breaking design providing a stabilized load
- Single use, hygienic transportation.
- Eliminates the chemical contamination risk compared to road tanker cleaning process
- Low Residue
- Allows return loads of conventional cargo for standard trucks
- Possibility for economical transportation in remote areas
- Avoids delays for obtaining tankers due to the imbalance of global freight traffic
- Maximized payload due to light weight
- Environmental Friendly
- Carbon Foot Print 40% less than road tankers due to the availability of return cargo
- Easy recycling
- Volume: 12,000 to 26,000 liters
- Bottom Valve: Camlock 2’’ or 3’’
- Temperature tolerance: -50°C up to + 70°C
- Multilayer design with wave breakers
- Tested and certified by Dekra Germany EN12642 Commercial vehicle bodies Code XL
- Food approved raw materials
- Clean room production (a cleanroom is a controlled environment that has a controlled level of contamination)
- Not suitable for hazardous cargos